Lyotard has always inspired me because of his combination of ethical and political commitment, added to an astonishing literary skill as a great essayist, and a deep curiosity that led him to think about many forgotten and overlooked thinkers, causes and artworks. There are some older and some newer pieces here that connect back to his work, as well as some links to published pieces.
- Long draft version of review of Bamford Jean-François Lyotard
- Review of Kiff Bamford Jean-François Lyotard
- Lyotard and film? Susana Viegas and James Williams
- Le figural et la vérité (in French) (PDF)
- Philosophy and the voice: Waits and Lyotard (PDF)
- A talk on Lyotard and Keynes – in French (YouTube)
- Parrhesia article on Lyotard’s Discourse, Figure, with Guy Calan (PDF)